Saturday, April 8

If you go down to the woods today your in for a big surprise



Today we visited Tile Hill Wood on the outskirts of the city about a few hundred yards from Jons home. I was quite surprised very pleasing to the eye the swampy bits reminded me almost of the Jurassic park era and the knotty fences of something out of middle earth right in the city. Spritz had a mooch through the bushes and Jon and I took a few photos. Loved the reflection of the sun through the trees. A Very de stressing experience and made for a nice relaxing afternoon. I always find walking through the woods rather refreshing and on a windy day of course your sheltered nicely from the wind. Back home for a little rest before getting ready for a bbq and fruit and chocolate fountain party this evening.

2 comments:

Just teejay said...

That is very beautiful, you guys take great photo's

; ) The TJ

HOUGHTONABOUT said...

Thank You