Hi its Paul back at the elm today. No long hill walk this Sunday but an evening in The City of Birmingham for a firework display instead. Was a lovely fun night. I love the excitement of the City at night with all the neon lights, high risers, revellers and sounds. Tonight we got to Birmingham a little late but made it just in time for the show. The evening for me had a very nice comospolitan feel to it with people of all shades and colours and from all over the world coming together for a good and enjoyable evening out. The crowds where rather large so had to be careful we didn't get lost in them. I don't usually like crowds but tonight was one of those exceptions and I coped well. It took us a long time to get parked as the traffic was very busy.No bonfire tonight but a great funfair which my niece Abbie enjoyed. I wasn't brave enough for some of the rides but did enjoy the dodgem cars. The show was good with steel animals representing the four elements. The dazzling fireworks where accompanied to laser's and music representing many countries of the world with large screens with images of each country. I enjoyed The Indian and America part best especially "New York New York" which is always a good track for fireworks. Its one of the only nights of the year I would love to live in one the highrise tower blocks around the ground with a free birds eye view display of the cites fireworks below.
All in all a pleasant evening.
Fun Fair Movie On The Dodgems
November 5th Photos
November 5th Slide Show
1 comment:
Helloooo paul, what a nice surprise recivied news an
e-mail from you, i tried many times write to you, but
without succes, always send me back my e-mail, i think
this is your new address? How you doing, are you in
coventry? So write somethings and send some pictures
if you have a chance. Hope you are doing very well and
everithyng is ok. I still in mexico, and i will write
later more, now i have to run for the job.
Take care.
ciao paolo
Post a Comment