
Another week or so since I have wrote in my blog so thought I had better update it. Delighted at the moment after a rather busy but difficult week with few travel adventures, things have eventually turned out rather nice. This evening was The Coventry Dog Training Club's annual BBQ and a very pleasant and enjoyable evening it was too ! ... A great fun event. ! It was a real shame we did not have the camera to record the event but unfortunately Jon had left it at my sisters house. Oh well... another time. Spritz actually came fifth in her obedience class which delighted me as I never seem to win much... arr ! We did win another rosette but they ran out. Yes I know fifth isn't first but I am still well chuffed and we enjoyed taking part. Yesterday I got a new toy a brand new phone which I'm also happy with at the moment. It as all bells and whistles and mobile TV too ! Which hence the title of today's blog. T
The week as been hot and very muggy not much time for sleeping at night so very exhausted. The fan doesn't seem to do much and we can't afford air conditioning. There's was a respite in the latter part of the day with a little storm and cool rain which was refreshing but short lived.
Last week we went for a evening walk at Corley Rocks which is very near to where I live and took some exercise there trying to climb them. Climbing can be a bit strenuous and is good exercise. At the weekend we spent Saturday at our friends Teresa ad Max's they had the pool out so was a delight to have a splash round and cool off in that especially in the days heat. Saturday evening we had a BBQ at Teresa's sister and husband Paula's and Brian's who where very good hosts and made us very welcome. There was plenty to eat and drink and good company too. Sunday was yet another day by the pool which is the best place to be at the moment.
Well that's about it for now until next time au revoir mes amis ! If you are out and about walking take care and happy snapping !
LINK TO THIS WEEKS PHOTO'S
LINK TO THIS WEEKS SLIDE SHOW
No comments:
Post a Comment